Thread: psychology
View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ghulamhussain is on a distinguished road
Default psychology............Oooooooo........

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundas
i m new in this forum. i hav opted psychology geography sociology and i think other subj vil b journalism. iz it gud combination? and al these subjects r marks giving or not? if sum1 hav notes on recent trendz in psychology. [/email]
First of all, kindly accept a warm welcome by me in this useful and productive community. Now lets come on at your post; as far as my research about css subjects is concerned, psychology is probably scoring subject but also a tricky and scientific one. First paper one may perhaps tackle but the other part is too tricky and engorged, thereby one must need medical background to overcome the questions correctly on the basis. So my dear, you will be utterly able to access the understandings the questions, concepts and ideas C.S.S point of view; providing that you need to have a medical background or a doctor in family, however, there are many out there who have no backgrounds despite they are quite capable to pass this( psychology) paper, now it depends on you "how you see the psychology paper". I write some of questions help you to find out the possible answers,
1) Be relaxed and have a seat with cup of hot tea, and go through the syllabus of psychology along with all the past papers.
2) during enjoying sips of tea, ask yourself a question " are you comfortable with the syllabus and past questions ?" " can you handle the path and way of questions in your answer after reading the syllabus?"
I am sure these will work for you, whatever the answers you find, just let this forum know and get assistance.
Besides psychology, sociology, journalism and geography is O.K.
I am trying to make you clear about psychology an optional paper because 50% candidates use to fail and feel anxiety about their performance due to the wrong choices of optionals.
Hope you will have a such siting stamina for exam, point of view and appear CSP in the world stage.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghulamhussain For This Useful Post:
sundas (Monday, August 17, 2009)