View Single Post
Old Monday, July 13, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 63Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

leopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Ina Lilah he wa Ina Elay He rajayoon..... (May his soul rest in peace)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqdas shaukat
i remember those days when i was preparing for my agriculture paper n my father was in hospital in his last days of life n he asked me to just focus on css, after my agriculture paper i have to transfuse blood to him (O-ve). today he is not here to see my success.

Brother i on behalf of this forum can only condole your grief a little while paying only lip service. No one compensate the Loss.... Any ways, it is my request to all the members, whosoever read this post to kindly read FATEHA for Mr. Aqdas's father with the prayer that
May Allah rest his soul in Jannat Ul Firdaus...

But brother, i am sure, you father's soul must be very content by your achievement &
my advice to you is that if you 've any chance left than don't rest upon your laurels rather work further hard & try to come in upper bracket next time....
wish u all the best

May Allah bless our parents with long life & happiness & enable us to serve them with kindness, love, passion, devotion & religious zeal...
The Following User Says Thank You to leopard For This Useful Post:
Viceroy (Thursday, July 16, 2009)