View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 15, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Rapport

Hi all again,

well, before talking to Asif, i'd like to thank Wakel Sahab for his 'valuable' 2lined reply. he seems to be running out of time always as a typical wakeel. lolz

well then, i'd like to come to Asif, um thankful to his nice ideas about love, but since our fields are changed. i from English literature with master and quarter mphil, means thesis left.. and u from software side. boooooom man, its water fire thing between our fields but our minds can be a link towards a permanent relation between us.. u think love is a joke, i think its the most precious thing u can ever have for some1.. we'l throw some darkness on this top later in our writings but lemme say few words about the post held firstlyin PAAs. post after Stp will be Assistant Accountant General and then deputy acc general after 3yers then AG after next 5yrs. the advantage is that u can go to any dpt on deputaion if needed. it happens so when u show guts in work and honesty n ur dept. no car or big big facilities in the beginning but all those departments which wil be connected with u, to name a few, irrigation, army accounts, health, education, excise taxation, etc etc can offer u cars or whatever thing out of good well and in case of ggooooooooood relations with those officers, which they will naturally try to keep with u cos they cant help stopping eating the money of govt that lavishly. so they'l keep good terms with u not for ur sake but for their own kids' sake . hahahaha. hope u get the rest..

my intro

Amjad HussainNasser
MA English,
Lecturer in English,
Govt college Mohmand Agency.

My location District malakand but i m stationed in peshawr city for job
2008 was my 2nd chance and iv taken 09 exam cos of age factor i was short of age for 2010 exam as iv crossed 30 on 7jan, 09. ironically i failed in english in 1st attempt..

all my viewers must read it now all about me..

stay in touch and keep spreading smiles as ever..

Regards,
Cosmic libertine
jadoon khan (Sunday, August 30, 2009), wakil sahb (Thursday, August 13, 2009)