View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 26, 2009
39th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 124

ayezzaS is on a distinguished road
Default dear ones...ur silence intrigues...

salams...is there no1 who read wat i stated abt income tax...?..any how,had to add smething...according to my dad,besides the promugulation ov the PRS act..incme tax is gaining momentum as the snetched powers ov AC,s are gradually being returned and there has been a great deal ov effective amendments in the income tax ordinance 2001 in the budget ov ths fiscal year...incme tax laws are highly technical and demand an over whelming excellence in understanding accurately...my dad has also been a fellow at the bwp uni in the department ov commerce taking the classes ov business taxation..so if any1 ov u hav a query u are welcomed dearly to ask...il post the ans after consultin ma dad and he is a seasoned professional and has an extensive grasp over the meek details ov the tax laws...hpe ths time i wont get unheard...thx and my best wishes are 4 evrybdy out there...!css forum has becme ma secnd home,indeed...long live all the mods and administratrs...
The Following User Says Thank You to ayezzaS For This Useful Post:
aj khan (Sunday, July 26, 2009)