View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 01, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,078 Times in 408 Posts
Asif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really nice
Default Islamiat paper 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurkn
Hi dear members . I want to ask your opinion about the Paper of 2009 isliamiat .What u people suggest for such type of paper whether to attempt such paper in english or in urdu and how to prepare for such paper ????????????
Yar i think attempting it in Urdu or English doesnt matter and what really worthy is that what u write and how u present it. Attempting any paper in CSS requires excellent and efficient writing skills because normally people have enough information and materials about an issue but due to weak writing skills they are unable to express their ideas in a lucid way. In CSS, in any subject one should expect any sort of questions and if u study the 2009 papers specially Islamiat then it would be crystal clear to you. What CSS requires is a full package person who can write on any issue. In your field (i.e computer science) we call it a real-time processor , i hope u got it .

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Asif Yousufzai For This Useful Post:
aurkn (Saturday, August 01, 2009)