View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 06, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation @ Last Island

hahahahahahahha

Hey last island, plz lemme roll in laughters for a while. um a real duffer u no whot, i just dont no why i misunderstood u whether u are a he or a she but just poured ma words on yu.. Well buddy, i dont usually praise unless im impressed. but in yr case um really impressed cos o the long relation that u have with the forum and of course the number o threads n posts replies n thanks etc dont seem to be done by one guy.. its the work o the last many years and um sure its really painstaking. i don no why u my favorite but u are.. hey lemme share a piece of thing with you,
If love is cos o eyes, lips, body,
its lust,
If its cos of intellegence or insight of life,
its Admiration,
If its cos of showing care to some when they cry,
its pity n sympathy,
If its some one's making u forget yr study or sleep,
Its infatuation,

Its,
When you dont know why some one has attracted you,
Its
Cos of a reason neither u know nor the one u love knows...
i'm sure i'm not overdoing it.. nope.. hey lemme just say what i feel for you thts it. u r my buddy as i think. dont no whether u wan or not.. but plz keep guiding me..

REGARDs,

Cosmic libertine

Last Island (Thursday, August 06, 2009), madiha alvi (Wednesday, August 21, 2013), Saqib Riaz (Friday, August 07, 2009), SToneAGer (Sunday, August 09, 2009), Surmount (Wednesday, October 28, 2009)