View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 12, 2009

wakil sahb is on a distinguished road
Default Ladie and Groups

Dear fellow csps! i am glad to read the discussion via this forum. Genious selected people of this country are sharing their veiws about female's joinin different groups. after learnin a lot i am surprised over the concern miss amna has shown. how did u feel to ask this question? wat basically was in ur mind?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmBrosiaL EloQuence
@ affaf

aoa.. hova u? thanx for ur kind response and i completely agree wid wut u jotted in the last linez ov ur post. howeva brave lady if police or wuteva is the group for u i wishu all the very best.

keep in contact
regardz
amna

@ adil memon

aoa adil. howz lyfe?

i completely endorse ur opinion. wut u jotted down is infact the mode ov thinkin ov majority ov the sane ppl around. wut else than "smart" and "thoughtful" can be expected from a person ov ur intellectual stature adil sahab.
thanx once again

regardz
amna

@ atif rana

aoa doc sahab..ur terminologiez like "if" and "utopia" jus made me say wut a reasonable and moderate response!!!

and yes i absolutely agree that not all men are chauvinists..atleast the onez i know are not...

thanx

regardz
amna

@ zia khan

thanx zia khan for enlightenin us in due context.

regardz

@ ms.bushra

aoa bushra. hope everything iz fine at ur end. i respect ur opinion and cheerz for the brave ladiez form ma side too...(by the way um also one ov those who opted for police) hehee. n lemme make clear one thing that um not against the trend ov women optiin for police i only wanted to discuss this publicly so that a dependable opinion can be formed.

thanx loadz
keep in contact

regardz
amna.