View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 13, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

@ fellows, thanks very much for your wishes... be praying for the interview.....

it is indeed unexpected for me because i was not positive for it. argus called me and told for the result........ even thn i searched the roll number slip and to my utter surprise found the same roll number written over the slip ALLAH pak knows every thing... ...

yup last island had been saying that i wil make it from a long time........... thnx sister
Last Island (Thursday, August 13, 2009), Nasirbaig (Monday, August 24, 2009)