View Single Post
Old Monday, August 17, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Default Its a nice thing to see

Dear Asif, Mismanagment and all PAAS Officers,

This brother of yrs was away for a while and really missed u guys though i had some complaints about PAAS officers who dint respond to my thread and i cried in the wilderness for a week or so. I'm thnkful ta ol o u for providing such nice bits of info about our group. well, its good that u guys finally chipped in with few bit of things otherwise i was afraid tht Mr. Mismanagment would definitely make a mess of things cos his very name is not orderly or manageria..lolz..

PAAS was my 5th choice and i too dont no why i put it on that number. may be it was luck that wanted to drive us to this field. somehow, we gotta be thankful to Allah for letting us in this grup cos it might have been a dream for some to become a paas officer and instead we are there now.. For missmanagment, iv few words,

since we have studies same subjects so we are likely to be more like minded than the rest, nd u no the reason. khoob guzregee mill baithengay deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewany dou i mean 2.. hope u getting this nasty stuff in Egnlish. yeah.

i'm sure PAAS officer lub some moj masteeeeeeeeeeeeee also, so plz come up with some cute stuff such as jokes, n tidbits or titbits i donno, n n n of course gazals etc.. thos are exempted from this who dont have any taste for gazals but dont u worry, u'll be stuffed with plenty of such stuff once u share your room with any of we two, i mean cosmic libertine or miss manage mint..

keep sticking to the forum men

Regards n n n duagaany to all,

Cosmic libertine
jadoon khan (Sunday, August 30, 2009), missmanagement (Saturday, August 22, 2009), SToneAGer (Monday, August 17, 2009)