View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 19, 2009
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mahmood has a spectacular aura aboutmahmood has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif Yousufzai
Dear i visited PSC Office today and according to them the marksheets will be availble after 20th august.............

i dont know about u guyz but i m very anxiously waiting for the marksheet because the PMS result has dumbfounded me. I was expecting something very positive about my result but unfortunately nothing went well with me ............

It was really a big chance for all of us because allah knows when will be the next PMS.............

though i failed but this failure couldnt defeat my courage it is still young and i will fight inshallah........

wish u all a goodluck.......

regards........
dont get confused or anything. the NWFP public service commission is surprising in many ways.it does things that even the FPSC wont do to you. it is very unreliable to tell you the truth. if you have failed it this time, dont take it as if you have some faults or you are not intelligent. it is possibly because of sheer luck.
i will give you my personal example. i have passed CSS twice. and i have failed twice in the provincial exams. and the paper they failed me in was the one in which i was more confident that i could not fail.
so dont lose heart. and if you have chance take CSS too. its much better. also since the course is the same these days so it might not be that difficult in terms of preparation.