Thread: Ramzan Mubarak
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 19, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Post @Red Flower and Mis. Lily

Dears,

Its a great way to wish the worthy forum members a Happy and Holy Ramzaanul Mubarak.. i really liked yr cards and yr pure feelings in uploading them to the forum.. Thank you too guys and wish others come up with such stuff to beautify and beatify the Holy month of Ramzaa.

I'm sorry to confess that i'm unable to use the computer that much otherwise i could have found such nice cards to wish all forum members.. i'm sure my this post will be taken as my Ramzaan greeting to all members including seniors, juniors, and the moderators, and of course oll of the visitors of the forum..
Wishes for the Holy Ramzaan
plz plz plz remember me in yr prayers cos i really need them...

Regards,
Cosmic libertine
Astute Accountant (Sunday, August 23, 2009), Ms. Lily (Thursday, August 20, 2009), ravaila (Saturday, August 22, 2009), Red Flower (Monday, August 24, 2009), sara soomro (Sunday, August 23, 2009)