View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

@ farhan babar
thnx brother.I shall try to pratice in the light of your guidance.

@ Adil Memon
Brother Thank you very much for the kindness.I have tried to rectify the disrepencies pointed by you but at some places i could not identify the mistake.I am reproducing it again and request you to please higlight the nature of that mistake .It would be a kindest favour.
Quote:

There is no royal road to success rather it is earned through persistent struggle. The idea of achieving milestone overnight may be demonstrated in fables and fictions but not in the reality. Accomplishment of any task in real life requires certain steps to be followed in logical and gradual manner that lead to the destination. As one cannot enjoy mastery of a language without learning the alphabets, the same way no one can be the runner without developing the ability to walk first.

Life has become systematic and calculated in the modern world. The researches conducted in the areas of Humanities and Management have enlightened the Man to devise a well planned, disciplined and strategic approach for achievement of goals. In this process every step carries huge importance and doing away with any of it may cause failure.

One must be armed with essential skills, experience and knowledge in order to perform effectively and efficiently. Getting responsible positions through back-stair influence without having experience and skills always remains unjust to the respective role. Over ambitious minds, some time, strive to realize the dreams in wee time using shortcuts but this approach leads to failure as there is no shortcut to success.

History reveals that those who touched the zenith of majesty, achieved milestones by persistent and valiant struggle throughout the life. These shining stars of history started from scratch and struggled long to become part of galaxy. Following the footsteps of these role models; it is imperative for the contemporaries to pursue the route with steady but persistent struggle without looking for shortcuts.