Thread: Fall Of Dhaka
View Single Post
Old Friday, August 21, 2009

Mr.Nationalist will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dIsTiNG
Somehow I found this old thread, about Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am an Bangladeshi. I feel sorry sometime, that alike any Bangladeshi citizen I was born to Hate Pakistan.

Now some facts I learned. We won an election in 1970. We did not want to be separeted from main Pakistan. West Pakistani did not let Sheikh Mujib to be the President of Pakistan.

What a brilliant decision made by Pakistanis... lol. Just they didn't let Sheikh Mujib on Power. And, for that reasion Pakistan lost 54% of its population.

How come you people dont feel shame to zulfiqur ali bhutto. As he did not let sheikh mujib on power. Though bhutto was in 2nd position. And, awame league did not need any coalition to win.

How come Yahya, Niazi, Tikka khan are the heroes of your country? Eventually they were responsible for the death of 3 million people in just 9 month.

How come you people think Bangladesh a brother. Did you people considered us a brother till 1971? What kind of brother can kill its brother? what kind of animal are theY?

----------------Submitted some questions that are commonly asked by common people of Bangladesh--------
AOA
Dear i totally agree with u. as u have quoted "What a brilliant decision made by pakistanis" No wonder such decision have been made in the past and our politicians are still eager to take such decisions. We lost dacca just due to the clash of two political figures i.e Z.A Bhutto and Mujeeb. Mujeeb who has gained majority in eastern wing was ingnored by the then politicians of West Pakistan. Bhutto wanted power even at the cost of loosing Eastern pakistan. and so did he. if we we look behind we are not still ahead. our politicians are not treating the four provinces with an equality. No attention is being paid to the law and order situation in Balouchistan and Pukhtoonkhwa till this fire breaks in Islamabad.