View Single Post
Old Monday, September 07, 2009
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabassum Shabbir Awan
Dear Islah thanx for uploading the text of FCR. Some time back i had searched the document but was unable to find it.
salam dear TS awan

u are wecome dear.... being part of the forum its our responsibility to share with other members whatever information v have.

@REQUEST TO ALL members especially those preparing for INTERVIEWS and CSS or PCS and JUDICIARY exams.
plz study thorughly this text of FCR.....

come up with ur opinion and suggestions for amending or repeling this law....

if u want to repeal it.....then come up with alternative also.

plz study some traditions relating to life in FATA also.

if any question then i am available.... i had studied it and tribal traditions bcoz it realtes to my service and job.

@Last Island

sis plz bring the text of FCR in order...yesterday in uploading i faced some problems.

waiting for ur comments and discussion.

thanx
islah_G....
jadoon khan (Monday, September 07, 2009), litsoul (Thursday, September 10, 2009)