View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 08, 2009
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Merit 19, CE 2008

Location: CSA lahore, shabirsethar@hotmail.com shabir sethar@facebook.com
shabeersethar is on a distinguished road

@Dr Imtiaz
Dear,I have nothing to lose with the grace Of Almighty Allah through that inquiry.yaar,ZIYADA PARESHAN? Let us assume you qualify CCE 09,with some other brilliant candidates,all of sudden you come to know(in 2014 with new SPSC set up ) that you and ure colleagues passed exam through unfair means as ure copy is missing or ure paper is tampered.Honestly speaking committee did not bother to search copies properly.What will be ure reaction?
Remember,in my first post I wrote I do not claim cent per cent merit in CCE 2003.
Conclusion of this drama must be made public and after thorough inquiry through judicial commission strict action should be taken against candidates if they are found guilty and if they are not then SPSC officials should be taken to task.So far this report is big question mark over the effeciency of SPSC officials.If report is correct,the way they dealt with record,and if its incorrect then the way report was compiled.
I openly invite to conduct reexamination or other assessment of any or all successful candidates(except a few whom I dont know and hence can not form opinion).I am dead sure they ll let detractors of merit know that a C.S was right in his conclusion that they were the cream of Sindh. I address my friends at CSA and at Khi with the title 47 NASOOR.We earned that title through Hyde Park haha.
I admit that some candidates like late Mr.Brohi,Nasim Abasi(secured third postion in CSS written part but declared fail in interview) ,to me,were better then many successful candidated includingv me.
Fact of matter is that through this ugly and disastrous precedent feelings,emotions and career of meritorious as wellas of unallocated(to the best of knowledge none was fail in VIVA VOCE)candidates.
Fair play demands vacated seats(30 candidatesl eft) should be reserved exclusively for those unallocated candidates.If report is not merely an eyewash and SPSC is sincere.In 2005, 137 posts(DDOs,SOs) were lying vacant .CCE is annual feature in other provinces but here in Sindh....

@babakhan
yaar,if you go through earlier posts by Fawad Shah you ll find him harbinger of meritocracy.See how he used to encourage aspirants for CCE.
But bro this un called for episode has brought sea change in his and my outlook abt SPSC.
I agree,meritocracy must be sacrosanct.we ll stand by you for the supremacy of meritocracy.Thank God,those days are gone bye,when SDMs and DSPs were recruited on chits.At least none has dared to bypass the legal mechanism even though hundreds of posts are lying vacant and desrving sons of soil have been running from pillar to post.
This case and CCE 09 are test cases for SPSC.

May this issue find its logical and just end AAMIN

Regards,
Shabir Sethar
P.S.P, 37TH CTP
"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shabeersethar For This Useful Post:
DR IMTIAZ KHUSHIK (Wednesday, September 09, 2009), rayma qaiser (Sunday, September 13, 2015)