View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 12, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

AmBrosiaL EloQuence will become famous soon enoughAmBrosiaL EloQuence will become famous soon enough

@ Dr. ali zaidi

aoa.

hope everything at ur end iz goin jus f9 doctor sahb.

in my humble opinion color blindness is not an obstacle in the way of achievin any group. however police group can b an exception as the rules say that it shall be an army-type medical test. but there is no vivid point that tendz to reject a candidate with color blindness as in the case of army medical assessment.

moreover the rules say that "Night blindness will be a cause of rejection for District Management Group, Police Service of Pakistan, Customs and Excise Group and Railways (Commercial and Transportation) Group”
but it has not gone through ma notice that such thignz are associated with color blindness as well.

now as far as ur query about exophoria is concerned the rules say that

"The candidate’s eyes will be submitted to a general examination directed to the detection of any disease of abnormality. The candidate will be rejected if he/she suffers from any squint or morbid conditions of’ eyes, eyelids or contiguous structures, or such a sort as to render, or to be likely at a future date to render him/her unfit for service."

now as far as i know about exophoria it is some disease of the eye in which eye develops a tendency to squint, and when covered it tendz to turn outwardz. now it is very morbid or not u can better tell as u r the doc!

howeva in ma opinion exophoria is mroe likely to create problem for a css candidate during medical examination rather than color blindness.

hope i have been ov some help

regardz
ambrosial eloquence
dr.ali.zaidi (Sunday, September 13, 2009)