View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Banned

UnderCover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azfar
For the AD ISI an officer came to verify at my present address and also inquired about me from my permanent address. What i want to ask is that are the ones who have cleared the interview being verified or all the candidates being verified and then the final merit list will be prepared?
Do you remember the date / week when this happened at your present and permanent residences? Did the guy - who came to verify your present address - interact with you or your family members living there at your present address or did he just tally the information by asking some Qs to your neighbours etc. like a Bank's credit card verification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashifsaquib
Well dear brother u dont need to worry, if you dont have any links with anti society aur any religious organization then u would be cleared very soon, they have their own cirteria of clearence which is very trasnperent. it is to inform you that i am also memeber of such organization, name of organization would not be mentioned here.
if u have cleared the interview and filled the security/bio-data performa, then you must wait for round about 1-month.

Would you like to explain exactly the step-by-step security clearance process? How they do it?

Last edited by Artemis; Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 12:19 PM.