View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 17, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll No 4396Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridayay Fatima
AOA,

I am planning to do my CPE(common professional examination)from UK.After doing this one is eligible to do LLM.I just want to confirm that would i be able to be a member of Lahore High Court Bar?
CPE is considered a substitute of LLB for the people who have already done their first degree in a subject other than law.
@ Ridayay Fatima

I do not think by qualifying CPE you would enable yourself to get enrolled on High Court Bar. Although CPE is substitute for LLB, but here one must go to get a licence of lower court and after two years practice make it possible, getting the membership of High Court Bar.
On the other hand if you able yourself to get the LLM or Bar at Law degree, there could be a much possibility of obtaining the membership of High Court.