Thread: Pashto
View Single Post
Old Monday, September 21, 2009
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sAHIILSHAH
Aslam-oalikum

Hi i am an Phatan Engineer From NEd and Having MBA from IBA, i am preparing for 2010 but the problem is that i can neither read nor write pushto but i can speak it frequently as it is my mother tongue, Advise me should i opt for Pustho???

Answer please DEar phatan fellows.
Most of Pashto speaking people are not able to read and write it. Learning Pashto writing and reading is not a big deal for a Pashto speaking person. We know already many idioms and proverbs of our language and structure as well.

With little difficulty you can cover this subject. You can get help of another person who can guide you how to write and read. I advise you to buy Pashto Book “Pohanna” - best book of CSS and start your operation of learning Pashto. It is very scoring subject and secondly you will get aware of our literature, legends, heroes, customs and traditions.

Regards,
jadoon khan (Monday, September 21, 2009), naveed khan (Saturday, October 13, 2012), sAHIILSHAH (Monday, December 07, 2009)