View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 30, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 63Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

leopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura about
Default get help from torrents!!!

@ Saqib Shah

Kaspersky antivirus is one of the most reliable but difficult-to-find softwares because they regularly update their "KEYS" and frequently blacklist those keys which are hacked etc. Therefore getting it for free is a difficult, rather onerous task.

Having said that i wanna inform you that you can download it with the help of "Utorrent" software. I had also downloaded it but the key that i have, will expire soon. If you want to have that, tell me the way & i will send it to you (The software kav7.0.0.125en.exe + the key): total size is 21.6 MB approx
ravaila (Wednesday, September 30, 2009), salik_malik (Wednesday, September 30, 2009), Saqib Shah (Wednesday, September 30, 2009), Tahir Mehmood Shahzad (Tuesday, October 06, 2009)