View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 30, 2009
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdullahkhan5 View Post
One of my friend took PMS Exam and he secured 659 marks.
He got 36 marks in Current Affairs(131/300 in GK(Current Affairs,Everyday Science,Pakistan Affairs))

I was wondering do you need individually 40 marks in all the compulsory/GK subjects or if you get more than 40% i.e. 120+(out of 300) in the three GK subjects you pass it?

I believe in CSS you have to obtain individually 40plus in every compulsory subject and 33+ in optional along with 50% plus on aggregate.

Kindly help if someone know the rules
well this is the case with css
PCS copied the pattern of css but faild everywhere due to mismanagement on the part of those who dnt know the exact rules.

this is not the only case u mentioned i came through so many cases like this even some candidtaes passed in all subjects but failed in pol science paper 1st by 2 number but more than 80 combinely but PCS failed them.

so this the case and most people suffered......even one dnt have the right to appeal in such cases.
Abdullah Nayyar (Thursday, October 01, 2009)