View Single Post
Old Monday, October 05, 2009
Khadim-e-Fareed
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Roll Number 3208-CSS 2008Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2009Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2009Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,189 Times in 442 Posts
Mumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonisi View Post
i also agree.
although the paper was not tough but i could not attemp well.
civil to baht he weak hua .criminal mein adha sawal reh gia.

tell me the question of 302..is mein 215,318,321 bhe likhna that k nahen.
i m wating 4 reply
Ideally one has to write in detail about section 302 PPC only if that is required by the examiner. Section 315, 318 and 324 should be discussed if the question is regarding culpable homicide not amounting to murder or types of Qatal.. Discussing other thing in an answers prima facie indicates that one has given less time to the original question / has less idea about the original thing asked hence it doesn't help much. But if you have thoroughly discussed the Sec 302 PPC then discussing 315,318 and 324 doesn't matter.

Regards

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Monday, October 05, 2009 at 03:29 AM.