View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 07, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 63Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

leopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura about
Default Learning Foreign Languages

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliz_khanz View Post
Also , i have a question for FSP guys....i have heard that as u join the FSP u need to learn some foreign languages for which there is some institution in Islamabad...... but some guys are sent out of the country for the same purpose .... i want to know that is there any merit base thing to decide who would go abroad to learn the languages and who would stay here...???

Aslam o Alaikum,

Brother learning a Foreign Language is a compulsion for Civil Servants of FSP & for that one has to clear the FPOE (Final Passing Out Examination). Some languages are one year's duration while some others are of 2 years etc. The Government sends the qualifiers of FPOE to the countries of respective languages e.g. for French one is sent to France etc.
Therefore, invariably, all of them go abroad subject to the clearance of FPOE, of course.
Opting any particular language depends upon your seniority as per the merit list & Luck.

Regards,