View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 23, 2006
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Qualified css-2005 n secure over all 21 position

Waheed khattak is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Dear ur exellencey Mr. Shahid.
I appreciate ur describing the rosy picture of FSP.U urself fell in FSP by chance not by choice, i suppose.Perhaps,indeed, watever u said might be correct but i wanna add few things in it.Except for accomodation other things may not be free including fees, food, vehicles, free membrship of clubs.These r very costly at good n posh cities like Tokyo, London n N.Y,particularly when u r 3rd sectry.(get approx 1400/1500 dollars a month).
Ur excellency,if i'm not wrong u may get Brown passport instead of Red (red is Russian passport).
U spent one and a half yr at HQs,where do u stay with ur family,in GIDS or the one at F/5-2.?Wth how many rooms.?I'll b glad to find the ans.
Dear sir,we,pakis,often see our excellencies n dignitaries having hands up without socks by Homland security dept of US at Newyork immigration counter.The case may be different with u diplomat ppl, i'm unaware of it.
I'm not criticsing our FSPs they r sophisticated chosen few,but our permanant enovoy to UN, Munir Akram.....the rest probably u kno.
Though ur rosy picture is marvallous even then FSP is 3rd choice of majority of candidates, if not all.I never seen any topper gal or guy opting FSP since i came to kno abt css.
"They r classy ppl who r presented with a rich album of their memories at the end"( saying of my dear FSP friend Sammar Javed-30th common).
Wish u best of luck.