View Single Post
Old Monday, April 24, 2006
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: FSP

shahid seehar is on a distinguished road
Default Clarification!

AoA buddies,

For Waheed Sahib,

Well,gud thng junior bro tht u pointd out certain poor points in FSP,for ths clarification of mine in response to ur thread wd go a long way in helping young css aspirants careflly opt career choices...So here we go,

I have never drwan a rosy picture of FSP,but they r plain facts...fess for 2 kids is state-sponsored at the best institution of ur place of posting...

As for vehicles,Bhaijaan,m havng Mercedes Classic 200(tht too flagged) here,for m Charge de Affaires...Can any IG of ur PSP think of ever sitting in a flagged mercedez,not to talk of any ASP??Yes,m also with ur prayers elite member of American club here,fees for which is very paltry...Moreovr,a 3rd secretry gets a bit more salary than wat u mentioned...Wat abt u psp ppl who cannot become membr of Gymkhanas till they r SSPs in 19 grade,unless they gatecrash...??

Ours is not brown passport,but dark red...n there is no point of color in my argumnt,but the privelge a diplomatc passport it holds...(u may say it brown r black..makes no dffrence at all)..

As for food,yes we eat best,cuz v live in capitals of the world,even in pakistan...Moreover,a Diplomat usually almost thrice a week gets invitations for dinners n lunches at the 4/5 star hotels while postd abroad...wat abt a PSP officer posted in Bhalwal,Bhakkar r Turbat,,,,Won't u miss a high tea r buffet,when u can afford twice a month outta seemingly a meagre salary, at some 4/5 star hotel,r at least mackdonalds n do-nuts??

Yes,i did spent sometime at HQ,n was living single in GIDS Hostel...An air-conditioned/furnished room...this is wat a new entrant into civil servis must at best expect..Definitely they r not gonna give me a villa r put into serena hotel nearby...But wat abt NPA(National police academy)accomodation where u r gonna spend 1 full year of rigorous trnng...where two PSPs r stuffd into small,hardly ventilated,non-air-conditioner rooms...Mr.Khattak wish ya gud stay there in sizzling summers..

As for a couple of instances u quoted...Well,bro,v can never generalize things by quoting such wild instances...N,yes,sometimes v have to loose face n tht 2 only cuz of few extremist nincompoops at home...

Moreover,u asked me to tell u a single gal r guy who topped n joined FSP....So yaar topper of my very common(29) n topper of 30th common(a gal)both joined FSP...Plz chekk it out if it seems perhaps to u...

As for me falling in FSP by choice,,v ppl really dont know wat is best for us when v clear css...I was dead mistaken to put psp at top n fsp second...N,its really, in my view, cuz v penduu ppl r usually power-hungry n want to show our muscles to publik n kith n kin....Infact,if u want to live for others then go to PSP,DMG etc,,,but if u wanna live for urself,come here...50 percent of psp life goes to public,n 50 to freinds n fuedals...wat abt family?24 hours uniformed job...hell of tension n pressures both from below n above....kabhi jungle,kabhi mangal...I really salute ur courage n conviction to opt police...My Heavens reallly saved me n its ,believe me,not like grapes r sour...

As for rich album at the end of career,tell me how many e-ambassdrs' columns on diffrnt issues in our dailies u read while preparng?n how many of psps?When they retire,FSPs r think-tanks,n when psps do,they r fired shots...

Yes,Summar javed is my chum buddy..he was previously in Accounts with me in 29th common,n now he is in fsp,,,

Hope u wont take all these things personal,for u r my sweet junior n younger bro,n all v r doing here a great job...Nevatheless,any further comments wd b warmly welcomed...

To SIM(hope its not a mobile sim)

Well my written was 709 n intrvw 135...i was first to grab FSP frm sindh..
n yes trainng at csa takes 7 months n STP takes around 8 months in FSP...

Regards
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shahid seehar For This Useful Post:
anam9999 (Sunday, May 17, 2015), attiquemalik (Wednesday, August 24, 2011), ggladiator (Thursday, June 30, 2011), madiha alvi (Sunday, April 28, 2013), mmawaqar (Wednesday, June 05, 2013), Nate (Sunday, November 08, 2009)