View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 26, 2006
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Qualified css-2005 n secure over all 21 position

Waheed khattak is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Well dear friends,
There is no question of controversy.I do respect his excellencey Mr.Seehar,being my senior.infact while euologising FSP he went a bit extra.Since it is a forum n evry member has the right to read n comment.
I only commented on worthy Seehar's exaggerations regarding FSP.So did Mr.Alamgirian.I suppose by passing css n getting allocation does not mean tht we hav done some 'Ehsaan" on ths poor country n now it must start rewarding us with perks n privileges.Being PSP i kno their fringe benefits,respect in society n above all power/authoriey they enjoy.Though worthy Seehar fortold my stay at NPA in sizzling heat.I suppose the fuly furnished hostels of FSPs,which i frequently visisted, r not up to the standard as well.(may be Mr.Seehar was enjoying a special status, i'm unaware of it).
As for the reply of His Excellency Mr.seehar to Mr.Alamgirain is concerned, tht seemed to me a little undiplomatic.Mr.seehar is a senior member, we respect him by all means, but he should guide juniors objectively rather than specifically telling to write FSP at the top(coz he is in FSP).Morover, he shuld nt snubb him the way he did,in the end threatening to quit the forum.He should hav shown both sides of the picture n left the decsion on the contenders.
As for comments on forces r concerned,Dear Nauman,ur morale at Kakul might be high up to the sky but isnt it our army has become a corporate army,u will find them talkin abt selling/buying plots/lands.?well, I dont wanna go in further details.The conlusion is, every group has its merits n demerits(as said by Mr.Buban Mian),by n large all r good.