View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Salaam all,
I appreciate Mr. Seehar’s kind guidance, but I’d like to add more. In my opinion all the groups offered by FPSC are of equal importance. Yes, they do differ in working capacity but it’s totally one’s personal effort and his/her potential and to some extent ‘opportunities he/she gets’, which determine his/her success in a particular field. So comparison of different groups is good but we can’t demote the importance of any particular group on the basis of personal likes and dislikes.

Secondly Patriotism is an inner quality of an individual, we can’t measure it in terms of words, it can only be measured in some specific situations where by one can exhibit his true spirit. As we can’t measure one’s patriotic feelings in general we’ve no right to doubt it. We all are Patriot so we are bound to work together for the betterment of Pakistan.

Thirdly as Mr. Seehar is our senior and most respectable for us, we hope to benefit from his kind guidance in future.

@Naveed
I appreciate your comment and I agree to it. But we cant blame the whole department ,because you’ll find good and bad everywhere. Situation differs according to the percentage of them, some where good people are in excess and somewhere bad. One more thing we can’t change one’s thinking. Or if we succeed in doing so it’s not sure that he/she’ll always behave in accordance to his/her thinking,( may be there are some external forces which prohibit him/her from doing what he/she thinks better). Here the best way to deal in such situation is to “aim at eminence by raising one’s self high”.
And yes, we’ve the right to point out mismanagements.

Regards
Qurat