View Single Post
Old Friday, October 30, 2009

sundus munir is on a distinguished road

@ dicey
sir i would say dat i do have an inspiration for ISI,but in my own way.i havnt met any AD isi up till now, STRANGE!!!but i would really wish to do it in future INSHALLAH.there always been something in my head to do something different and something that would actually b useful for my country and my people.may b it sounds 2 u pretty bookish and idealistic kind of thing becoz reality is quite different,and no offence rite now everyone is thinking abt noone but themselves.many people i know always commenting IS MULK MAI KUCH NAHI HAI YAHAN SE BHAG JAO but i am afraid if evryone would do it wat would actually happen 2 our country dats y i really want 2 join this profession and try 2 clutch the hidden hands that are really destructing the stability,mayb it sounds CHILDISH 2 many but dat is how i m.i dnt have any guide or any family friend whom have been part of this field so dats y it is more difficult 4 me 2 have details..i hope i hve answered and in future u would be a source 4 me 2 get 2 the rite guidance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshal453 View Post
Concerns Appritiated and respected
pardon me sir for inquiring about the too confidential thing but the problem is dat i am a big beginner rite now who knows nothing abt it,i would try 2 modify questions and the put them so that it wouldnt b a danger 4 the dept.'s prestige and secrecy.thanx 4 contributing and being a source 4 information 4 me.i hope dat in future u will b answering me aswell.thanx!!

thanx a lot 2 all the seniors!!!!for actually becoming a way of help 4 me

Last edited by Artemis; Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 07:58 PM.