View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 31, 2009
Khadim-e-Fareed
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Roll Number 3208-CSS 2008Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2009Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2009Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,189 Times in 442 Posts
Mumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahadfa View Post
Dear Aliz Khanz and all!

I do believe that there has probably been some corruption in the checking of my papers.
Na Na Na this is not possible brother
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahadfa View Post
I did not have much preparation in sociology, and same about physics. But my surprise marks show that physics is easy.
It might be that the examiner was a bit lenient that you have achieved much more marks than you expected but we can't keep physics in the bracket of easy subjects.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: BBC code
The Following User Says Thank You to Mumtaz Hayat Maneka For This Useful Post:
Dr.Ehsan ilahi (Thursday, November 05, 2009)