View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 31, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 4th in Sindh UrbanMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the rough
Default Strategies and Tips for Psychological Test (Continued):

Your professional experience (if any):

Regarding your professional experience, you should prepare the relevant details of your area of job. You can mention your achievements and any appreciations/ promotions due to your performance. In this respect, it’s good to be quantitative rather than having a generalized view. For example you can state that during your stay at a bank the return ratio or assets increased from level ‘a’ to level ‘b’. Also the role of your relevant sector (e.g. telecom, banking etc.) in Pakistan’s current and future progress, the challenges it faces and its potential opportunity areas should be well prepared. Also, if you are able to link your current job with your preferred group/ service, it is also helpful.

You should also be able to describe a brief overview your city/town’s brief history, its salient features, its issues etc.

Strengths/ Weaknesses:

One should be straightforward about his Strengths/ Weaknesses, it’s always good. Accepting your mistakes is strength of your character. In such cases keep your tone like I have so and so weakness (e.g. due to work load I sometimes get careless about my diet and health, but I am still working on it to improve myself etc.). Avoid having any undue argument to defend yourself on something that you have already accepted as a weakness. Regarding the effect of your parents' weaknesses on yourself, you can say that I help them improve themselves and I also try to avoid those things in my life.
Abdul Sami (Saturday, October 31, 2009), Abdullah Nayyar (Wednesday, November 04, 2009), abeerseh (Saturday, November 07, 2009), Bilal Zamir (Saturday, October 31, 2009), emmjay (Monday, November 02, 2009), Engineer Lala (Monday, July 29, 2019), Hammad.Riaz (Saturday, October 31, 2009), KAISER A. RIND (Saturday, October 31, 2009), Rauf (Tuesday, November 03, 2009), riaz_khan_100 (Saturday, October 31, 2009), Seemab (Saturday, October 13, 2012), Sp police (Sunday, June 18, 2017)