View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 31, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

@ Zoyee and other css 2010 aspirants:

I would advise you people to keep trying and do not lose heart even under the most dire circumstances. My success is all blessing of Allah; otherwise i would have never imagined to achieve this milestone. Its been a memorable experience. You got to have confidence in urself that you can do it. Never think that its impossible, have faith in Allah. More than anything it is your own self-belief that can help you people to keep trying. I am giving you people my personal example that i wasted 1 full year of study in F.Sc 1st Year. That was the most terrible time of my life in 1998. I left the college and studies altogether. I saw the ups and downs on life. I had to listen to lot of criticism. Then i regathered my courage and started studies again. Then i did my B.Sc Chemical Engg in 2006. I started preparation for css in 2008 and gave 1 year to preparation. 1 year, average 14 hours of study daily. I enjoyed reading books and never looked back. Its all due to Allah's blessing. My css is dedicated to one person who is closest to my heart. So my dear frends keep trying, dont panic and Inshallah you will succeed. I am personally here to help all my forum friends.
amubin (Thursday, November 12, 2009), madiha alvi (Sunday, October 27, 2013), mangat1 (Wednesday, November 04, 2009), Muhammad iqbal Serwar (Friday, May 20, 2011), nzr khan (Monday, December 21, 2009), panther (Sunday, June 20, 2010), ravaila (Tuesday, November 03, 2009), RJ STYLE (Friday, September 20, 2013), Sajid Sadeem (Tuesday, November 03, 2009), shireenshaikh (Wednesday, November 04, 2009), UltimateCSP (Friday, May 20, 2011)