View Single Post
Old Monday, November 02, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 27th Position, Roll no.: 0953Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

amubarak will become famous soon enough

I just browsed through the earlier pages of this thread and realized there are more questions;

Academy/Tuition: No. I have never been to any academy, or tuition centre ever, not at any level. there was just no question about going to academy for CSS exam preparation

Time for preparation: I started preparation arounf June 2007, Exams started from 15th March. I just couldnt study during Ramazan, so that makes 8 months

English Essay and Composition: Dont ask for tips, initially i allocated a week for English prep just before exams, but due to adjustments in the time table as other subjects took more time, it came down to 3 days. One of the three days I went out for a change to freshen myself, the next day I bought stationary and stuff like that, then on the last day i practised some grammer. I have always treated English like this.

And i am not asking anyone of you to do the same.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amubarak For This Useful Post:
fluent_20 (Sunday, March 21, 2010), pari Ali BNi (Tuesday, October 13, 2015), Sajid Sadeem (Friday, November 20, 2009)