View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 07, 2009

SikanderHayat007 is infamous around these parts

@Huma

Salam HUMA

I am going to start british history revision soon for my interview prepration in CSS-2009.I will post all the topic-questions which should be prepared from different books.Regarding paper 2 of BH don't worry at all.Look what you have to do is prepare the analysis of the World war 1 and 2 the circumstances leading to the wars, intrigues and secret agreements.Also you should prepare Churchill's role as a war minister from Qayyum.

I will very soon tell you how to study the paper 2.I remember clearly that when i met Faisal shehzad who landed in top 15 of CE-2008 he told me to study southgate,thomas and Qayyum.he also showed me his notes and told me that i can borrow them whenever i like.what i did is that if he can do it why can't i do the same.i was told by some 34th commoners whom i met at CSA that inspite of preparing notes try to save your time in memorizing and cutpasting the requisite material from those books.i was also told that there is sufificient repitition in P.C.Thomas so i could highlight the book.Any labour saving technique which can help you channel your true efforts was thoroughly supported by the 34th commoners.

Nevertheless i will write how you can do the topics very soon.inshallah.Meanwhile buy Top 20 questions from urdu bazar.

regards,

Sikander
"It is said an eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent a sentence, to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him with the words, 'And this, too, shall pass away.' How much it expresses! How chastening in the hour of pride! How consoling in the depths of affliction!
-Abraham Lincoln
The Following User Says Thank You to SikanderHayat007 For This Useful Post:
uzma khan youzaf zai (Saturday, November 14, 2009)