View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 08, 2009
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

AOA
Hope all of you are fine.
Here i would like to share few things with you. First prepare every topic keeping in view the time given in paper for a particular question. Time given is too short to jot down a topic completely. Moreover, it is common trend that two questions are combined into one.
One book gives very few qoutations and facts and figures. So go for multiple books. Make your own notes comprising the very important and essential points of a topic.
Let me give you an example.
If the question regarding partition of bengal is asked; what you need to know is:
1.Its area before partition.
2.Its total population and population of hindus and muslims.
3.Is there any example where any province had been partitioned on administrative basis and which caused no stir among hindus.
4. Causes of partition.
5. At least 3 authentic qoutations abouts its partition.
6.What were the impacts(output in fact and figures) for example literacy rate, economic output etc.
7.What were the movements and their motives from hindu side.
8. What were the solid reasons behind its cancellation
9. What were the after effects when it was cancelled.
10. what effects it put on history.
Prepare notes which give answer to all these questions at least.
We all know that Hindus were against muslims and their interests, so there is no need to include such things in your notes, These things are commonly understood. Go for difference. Difference will give you numbers.

Mufakhar Adeel (2nd position,2006) and Dr. Khalil (2nd position 2007) both reiterated to me that Pakistan affairs is very very importan subject. One needs to be master in this subject.
I think notes of PA are must in order to score well. Any other query regarding Pak-affairs will be welcomed.
acme (Sunday, November 08, 2009), fahadfa (Friday, December 11, 2009), mastspidy (Saturday, June 04, 2011), Zoyee (Sunday, November 08, 2009)