View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 01, 2009

vicky786 is on a distinguished road

@ Waqas Abro: Good essay by Peter Landry:

http://www.blupete.com/Literature/Es.../Democracy.htm

I urge each and every candidate to write their own essays rather than copying and pasting from other websites for the sake of discussion only. Anyone attempting CSS would be better off if they make the effort to produce original work, plagiarism will not get you anywhere, better to work hard than trying to find shortcuts.

As far as the essay is concerned, I think it is a good written essay but irrelevant to the requirements of CSS, you may be able to get passing marks by claiming ownership to PETER LANDRY's work as your own but consider this, what happens if someone else decides to steal this essay and try to pass it as their own, in this case, you both will be in trouble, better to be safe than sorry!

As a humble to request to everyone, please work hard and be sincere with your work and yourself.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT ACCUSING WAQAR ABRO FOR PLAGIARISM, HE HAS NOT CLAIMED OWNERSHIP TO THIS ESSAY, PROBABLY IT WAS JUST POSTED FOR REFERENCE ONLY, MY ADVICE APPLIES TO ALL INDIVIDUALS ATTEMPTING CSS AND NOT JUST ONE INDIVIDUAL AS I HAVE COME ACROSS MANY INDIVIDUALS MEMORIZING BADLY WRITTEN ESSAYS, THIS STRATEGY IS LIKELY TO LEAD TO DISASTROUS RESULTS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SUCH SHORTCUTS. WORK HARD FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR NATION!

Last edited by Shooting Star; Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to vicky786 For This Useful Post:
Sabah Hunzai (Tuesday, January 19, 2010)