History Of Pakistan & India
TIME ALLOWED: 3 HOURS . MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
NOTE: Attempt FIVE questions in all, including Question No.8 which is Compulsory. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Sultan Altutmish was the real founder of the early Turkish sultanate. Comment.
2. Alauddeen Khilji:Write a detailed note on Alauddeen Khelji’s character and achievements.
3. Discuss good points and bad points of Sultan Muhammad bin Tughlaq.
4. Highlight the merits and demerits of Nuruddeen Muhammed Jahangir.
5. Shah Jahan’s rule was regarded as the most glorious period of the Mughal empire. Elucidate.
6. Write a note on character and personality of Aurangzeb Alamgir.
7. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Society and culture under the Sultanate.
(b) Agrarian system of the Mughals
I will try to post the Paper B as well soon!