View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 09, 2009

jadoon khan is a jewel in the roughjadoon khan is a jewel in the roughjadoon khan is a jewel in the rough

my dear brother salam .
source and refrence: i am sharing data abt global finacial crisis done by our brother and hounorable EX css forum memeber RZA BAHI.

( it is started from here in the words of our EX RAZ BAHI MEMEBR of css forum:
"Dear members this material is posted for multiple objectives. I am assigning a general topic to this outline / Essay skeleton because this outline / skeleton may serve various purposes. One can utilize these points in following Essay topics:

1) Global Financial Crisis / Global Economic Meltdown
2) Global Financial Crisis / Global Economic Meltdown and Developed Countries
3) Global Financial Crisis / Global Economic Meltdown and Developing Countries
4) Global Financial Crisis / Global Economic Meltdown and Asia
5) Global Financial Crisis / Global Economic Meltdown and Capitalism
6) Global Financial Crisis and Globalization
7) Global Financial Crisis / Global Economic Meltdown and Pakistan
8) Global Financial Crisis / Global Economic Meltdown and Emerging Economies
9) Pakistan Economy – Internal as well as External threats
10) Worsening Economic Conditions of Pakistan and Remedial Measures

We can’t exactly call it a formal outline rather an essay skeleton because I have included some facts, figures, quotes etc. for the ease of our members. This material can’t be termed as a full fledge essay because this is in a point form covering maximum directions. Consider this as an effort to help members for writing an essay with a mix of outline and ideas. I have utilized nearly 100 sources for collecting this stuff consisting of various central Banks, World Bank, IMF, Asian Development Bank, EU, Fed, News Channels, Newspapers, Magazines, BIS, Group-20, speeches, summits, conferences, workshops etc.

Note: As my objective was to produce multipurpose master outline so you need to be selective while using this outline in any essay keeping in view the topic of the essay. There will be some points in this outline which will be omitted in some specific essay topics, and there will be the topics which will be requiring a particular ratio / balance in the points. Though this will be like a panacea for financial crisis / economic meltdown / recession / depression related topic yet you need to be cognizant while applying it.