View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 16, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice
Default Interview of Ali Anser Zaidi

My interview was on 8th june. In total the panel discussed 6 things with me and not a single thing more than that ,which left me wondering how did i fare.
any ways,here is the list

1. Introduction
2. Favourite newspaper and the favourite columnist
3. Choose one thing "Economic well being" or "Political Stability". I went for the first one and invited severe criticism of the panel for ignoring military dictatorship in Pakistan.
4. Why democracy hasn't been able to take roots in Pakistan.
5. It is wrong to say that in todays world economic interests are the dominant theme in IR, Infact that has always been the case.
6.My achievements in life.

Thats it.they didn't ask me why i wanted to join FSP.Why i didn't opt for PSP.Fav books...nothing kuch nahi poocha. The interview lasted for about 35 min.

Lala Ali Anser Zaidi is a CSS 2004 qualifier with merit no. 31. He was allocated Foreign Services of Pakistan (his top preference).

(Thanks Lala Anser Zaidi)

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
The Following User Says Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
inayatali (Tuesday, May 04, 2010)