View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 23, 2009
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2006 - 162nd

Asad ullah will become famous soon enough

salaam!
oh!sorry for late reply.actually, i ve been online but i dont know why all the developoments on this forum(essay)remained hidden from me.I ve been to Isbd.for the last one and a half year and the tracks of the city still successfully deceive me in finding the way and same is the case here on the CSS Forum even my membership on the forum is older than my presence in Ibd.Anyhow,come to the point.Making an ouline is the basis of your essay.Infact,ur outline determines the quality as well as the quantity of essay.So,outline is everything esp. when r u asked to do it in the exam.
There may be diff.approaches.i tell u what i do.First of all,i think and ponder over the topic,all of its aspects ,dimesions,areas and angles.I note them roghly in the fashion they occur to me.When i feel that i ve a sufficient content to present,then i start arrangening and sequencing them in order to develop a cogent and a coherent essay.It is all to do in the exam.hall,But,here,when we have time as well as means to consult,so i make a research by consulting all the availbale means and sources to keep the outline relevant and impressive.But,mind it,it is not an exaustive technique.

I kept my word and made an outline of the essay''justice delayed is justicd denied''.I m sorry to say that i received no critical appraisal that could help me in heading towards my next target.Anyhow,i m getting thick-skinned here and now preparing to hit another one as titled above.I put the outline on the thread''outline-practice'',hopefully within coming two days

with regards,
ASAD

Last edited by Princess Royal; Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 02:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Asad ullah For This Useful Post:
sumaira85 (Thursday, December 24, 2009)