View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Zirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of light

At latif

Sorry sir for replying you lately as i was and still busy in my prep.Well i was in quetta last month for my interview and i did search for the book myself but in vain.There is shortage of this book as i told you earlier.If you are not taking 2010 then i would send my own after march.Do remind me in a PM.And if you are taking 2010 then do reply promptly.
marilatif (Wednesday, December 23, 2009)