View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 24, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 8261

Yawer Baloch is on a distinguished road
Default Try Youtube videos instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHIKAN View Post
yawer i m not able to download these lectures i dnt knw y can u help me out or send these notes meh.mishi@yahoo.com
@ MAHIKAN
I don't know what's wrong with your Internet. if you are using a Broadband/DSL/ISDN or any wireless connection as PTCL EVO/witribe/worldcall then there shouldn't be any problem for you. and if you have a vwireless loop internet connection/ ptcl dial up connection or a shared Cable Internet, then it will certainly create problems for you for these links are quiet heavy for these later mentioned connections. anyway i m bit busy these days in my psychological test and viva preparations, these links can't be sent to your e-mail bcoz again you'll have to download them, if you are facing any problem with Megaupload Server then inform me, i'll try to download and then re-upload them on another server, preferably on Mediafire.com. this hosting server also supports download managers as DAP, Internet Download Manager, Flashget etc, and resume facility after interruption in your download process.
do inform me about your connection then i could do something for you.
And yeah indeed, sameen has a good piece of advice for you if you want to save time, try the lecture notes, instead.
MAHIKAN (Thursday, December 24, 2009)