View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 10, 2010
38th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  40

naeemsandhu is on a distinguished road
Default @Mahikhan & Sameen:

I was advised by my Professor of English that you must write a rough draft for the given passage and at the end of this draft, one should write 3 to 5 suggested titles.
The next step which would be writing 2nd draft or a final draft should include one of those suggested titles at the top. I just followed this procedure and Alhamdulillah I got through the exams this year.
Another thing that I would like to suggest all of you that try to write down the total number of words of your precise against the total words of the pessage. It does not give any extra marks but adds to the overall impression of your paper as you facilitate the examiner by using such tactics
Successful beginning leads to successful results, seems very ordinary and simple yet very true and hard to implement! Thats the way things are in life, we try to explore difficult situations but fail to comprehend easy and available experiences!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naeemsandhu For This Useful Post:
Ayesha Mahmood (Wednesday, January 13, 2010), MAHIKAN (Tuesday, January 12, 2010), RSS 995 (Saturday, February 16, 2013)