View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 16, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 1451

sardonic is on a distinguished road
Default Thank u all....

@ all

I would like to thank u all for such nice wishes and blessings, I am overwhelmed....May god bless us all and let us all have what our heart desires...Amen..

@ Shallow water

Safdar bhai, its not really important that one if not cross questioned was not fit for the job...I wud like to agree wid sameer bhai's first suggestion that there could be a possibility that the psychologists thought that asking me all at once could get my adrenaline rushing, coz as I remeber in my psych also I kind of mumbled through a very imporatant question which may have triggered this understanding on their part....

balkay I after I had given m9 was trying to remember what they had asked u and I really thought k I was not worth it jbhi they never touched upon any important issues in front of me....U will get PSP inshallah...Kush rahain.Amen

Moreover I would like to add here that if some other people could upload there interviews also we will be able to predict the pattern of the questions being asked and it would definitely help all in their future endeavours...Also you guys should expect anything and every thing from them, specially questions regarding your last degree, your optionals and your job (if employed).

the panel asked completely different questions from the gentleman who went before me, most concentrated on Terrorism and Current affairs, b4 the interview as we discussed a fellow young lady told me that questions relating to the optionals were time and again asked from those appearing b4 us...

Keep your spirits high and pray to God before you leave...He sure will be on your side...Bless you all. Amen and Goood luck