View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 19, 2010

qaarjk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohaani View Post
hi qaarjk
i also had merchentile Law. i want to know that what questions they have asked about it?
Dear I was asked by Mr. Saud Gauhar that what is Mercantile law?

Seriously I didn't expect this question and gave my answer after telling him that what I am offering is the definition in my own words and described it as a set of laws governing our day to day transactions and actions. I was again asked to give examples and after my reply they asked me to tell whether these laws have anything to do with fire and sea? To this I replied Yes there are also laws for Fire and Marine Insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umme View Post
thanx a lot for ur sharing of interview.....but tell me one thing plz which language they used mostly in interview its English, Urdu or mix?
In my case it was completely in English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazik View Post
@qaarjk

Thanx Dear for sharing ur interview.
plz provide the max possible details of ur intvw & also tell us abt ur optionals.
My optionals were
a) Accounting and Auditing
b) Mercantile Law
c) Indo Pak History
d) Journalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_One View Post
Its very hard to figure out the contours of interview, sometimes dreadful sometimes encouraging.
One thing that I can assure u based on my own experince is that there is simply no such thing which needs to be dreaded in the interview. I would urge u to be natural and relaxed in ur approach and leave the rest to Allah. I am sure He will help u out.

And it also has come to my mind that I was also asked the salient features of NFC award and the steps being taken by the Govt, if any , To tackle the system of Madrassahs i.e any reforms in this sector.

I was asked whether the mughals were aware of the intentions of British when they stepped in sub continent.

I was also asked to name some prominent journalists who participated in the freedom movement of Pakistan and also to intimate what were their contributions and to which newspaper or magazine they belonged.

And I was also asked a lot of questions about Cricket as I had written it as my obsession in the psychological profile as my weakness.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qaarjk For This Useful Post:
sohaani (Wednesday, January 20, 2010), Zahid Morio (Thursday, January 21, 2010)