Thread: Pashto
View Single Post
Old Monday, January 25, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 7322

kukikhel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imadafridi View Post
I'm one of those people who didn't get the chance to read or write pusto during the student life so how much time will it take me to cover up the subject keeping in mind the fact that i'd have to start all over from scratch.
******.. I could nt even read it properly and i scored 73
moreover,, i studied only for 9 days and in this short period i managed to write, read and learn (ratta)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sAHIILSHAH View Post
Aslam-oalikum

Hi i am an Phatan Engineer From NEd and Having MBA from IBA, i am preparing for 2010 but the problem is that i can neither read nor write pushto but i can speak it frequently as it is my mother tongue, Advise me should i opt for Pustho???

Answer please DEar phatan fellows.
i dont agree with Islah jee in this regard
go for it
u can manage it in a matter of 2 weeks..
i assure u

Quote:
Originally Posted by sAHIILSHAH View Post
Where to find mcqs of pashto?
i got a book weighing 20 kgs from Pashtu deptt and got photocopies the idioms from it... but it was even outa the standards of the paper itself. so i recommend it not for u and i also then left it in the midst

for mcqs,,, Pohanna has more dan 500 MCQs. i think its enough.. however if u go through the whole book and highlight the important dates, books etc,, that would be enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imadafridi View Post
@ Noor,I only read Pohanna but don't think one can solve the Mcq's by simply reading that,should I buy Pusto Adab zar for it and one more thing what if I study rehman baba and Khushal Khattak from the poet's portion.
rehman baba and khushal baba in pohanna book is more than enough. u wont be able to read that even properly if it comes to learning all the poems over there

plus u cannot give whole of the time during ur exam attempting a single question

n this is my personal experience that i lost loads of time writing on khushal as it went lengthy.. so i had then little time left for the rest of questions

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Monday, January 25, 2010 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Merged. Please only use English or Urdu to reply
The Following User Says Thank You to kukikhel For This Useful Post:
sAHIILSHAH (Wednesday, January 27, 2010)