View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 07, 2010

mosvi is on a distinguished road

I am doing MA English but my English spelling and grammar is not good. MA is English is very benefical as it not only introduce you with the world prevailed comunication tool i.e obviously English language but it is also assist you in preparation of CSS and other compitition papers and this mimmic society of Pakistan in which when some heighly illeterate person utter few words of English they consider him as very educated one thats why I am doing MA English and an other reason for doing MA English is that I love literature. I am doing MA English from Hazara University and the syllabus of this university is same as of Peshawar university.It is comprise on following papers;

PAPER 1 HISTORY OF ENGLISH LITERATURE
From era of Anglo-Saxon to Modren Era

PAPER 2 INTRODUCTION TO ENGLISH LITERATURE
Genres of prose and poetry and their charateristics figure of speech , literary movements , Bibilical and mythical background etc

PAPER 3 POETRY I
Geoferry Chacure :- Prologue to Canterbury tales
Shakespear:- Sonnets
John Done:- Selected Poems
John Milton:- Paradise Lost
Alexander Pope:- Rape of the lock
(there are total 11 poets but i also revealed the names of important one which are sufficent for passing the paper)

PAPER 4 PROSE
Fransic Bacon Essays
Charles Lamb Essays of Elia
Jonathan Swift Gulliver's Travell
John Milton Aeropagatica
Methew Arnold Essays in criticism
(There are 8 writers but in the above lines name of important one are shown)

PAPER 5 LINGUSTICS
any thing about English Language and Grammar

I am in previous so i do not now concern with the subjects of final so i do not trouble to write the subjects of MA English final thats all!
The Following User Says Thank You to mosvi For This Useful Post:
faaizaa (Sunday, January 29, 2012)