View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 10, 2010
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

Well paper 2 has always been more of a generalized form. The prediction in tht case becomes tough. Anyhow my guess fr that ll be

Environmentalism n possiblism

Growth, structure, nd distribution of world population along with the linked theories

Migration. focus more on internal migration, a relation may be made to our IDPs

Then two theories of Stellar nd the other guy. I cant remem the names right now as havnt seen geography ever since my exams. Anyhow u ll better know the two theories of agriculture location theory nd industrial location theory.

Then 3,4 major crops like wheat, cotton, sugar cane, rice etc nd dere worldwide distribution

Then under present scenario a question may be dere over water resources nd conflicts in SA or entirely over water resources probs of Pk

For other imp questions i ll have to work but im busy these days in prep of ma elder bro wedding. If i get tym i ll try to post aftr having analyze. This was what came 2 my mind instantly.

Note:: I,ve posted this just 2 ensure u tht i do care. Else i myself doubt if this really is a useful piece of info fr u. Coz as per my guess u ll be already knowing all this nd lot more as u r engaged with the subject

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
The Following User Says Thank You to S_Ranjha For This Useful Post: