View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

.اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْـتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي

Allâhumma infa‘nî bimâ ‘allamtanî wa ‘allimnî ma yanfa‘unî.

{Oh Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.}

.اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ فَهْمَ النَّ بِيِّينَ وَ حِفْظَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ

Allâhumma innî as’aluka fahm an-nabiyyîna wa hifdh al-mursalîn al-muqarrabîn.

{Oh Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You.}

__________________________________________________ ________________

.اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِسَانِي عَامِرًا بِذِكْرِكَ وَ قَلْبِي بِخَشْيَتِكَ

Allâhumma ij‘al lisânî ‘âmiram bi-dhikrika wa qalbî bi-khashyatika.

{Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You.}

__________________________________________________ ________________

َ.إِنَّكَ عَلَى مَا تَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ وَ أَنْتَ حَسْـبُنَا اللَّهُ وَ نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ

Allâhumma lâ sahla illâ mâ ja‘altahu sahlâ wa anta taj‘alu al-hazana idhâ shi’ta sahlâ.

Dua After Studying

“Allahumma inni astaodeeka ma qara’tu wama hafaz-tu. Farudduhu ‘allaya inda hajati elahi. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na’mal wakeel”

“Oh Allah! I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, you are my availer and protector and the best of aid.”

Dua While Studying Something Difficult

“Allahumma la sahla illama ja-‘altahu sahla anta taj ‘alu al hazana eza ma shi’ta sahal.”

“Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.”

Dua For Concentration

“Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as’aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa’ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi dhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan.”

“Blessings of God be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O God, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget.”

Recite This Dua Everyday For Victory And Prosperity

“Ya sayyedas-sada-te, ya mojeebad-da’vate, ya rafe’ad-darajate, ya vali-yal hasanate, ya ghaferal-khati’ate, ya mo’ti-yal mas’alate, ya qabi-lat-tavbate, ya same’al-asvate, ya ‘alemal-khafiyate, ya dafe’al bali yate.”

“O’ the chief of all chiefs! O’ the acceptor of prayers! O’ the elevator of ranks! O’ the master of virtues! O’ the forgiver of sins! O’ the granter of requests! O’ the excerptor of penance! O’ the hearer of all voices! O’ the one who knows all mysteries! O’ the remover of calamities!”

Prayer for studying:

“O GOD, please bring me out of the darkness of illusions and honour me with the light of comprehension, O GOD open to us the doors of your mercy and propagate us the treasure of your knowledge by your mercy O the most merciful of the merciful ones.”

This surely will help u friend...... Best of Luck and God Bless U all.......

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Naveed_Bhuutto For This Useful Post:
Anila26 (Friday, August 08, 2014), fahadfa (Sunday, March 21, 2010), H. R. Akhunzada (Friday, April 15, 2011), kinza kazmi (Saturday, June 14, 2014), kukikhel (Wednesday, February 17, 2010), Man Jaanbazam (Friday, August 08, 2014), nageen (Friday, February 19, 2010), pisceankhan (Friday, August 08, 2014), Qaiserks (Wednesday, February 17, 2010), rishzzz (Wednesday, February 17, 2010), Saqib Riaz (Wednesday, February 17, 2010), Taimoor Gondal (Tuesday, June 03, 2014), Zaheer Qadri (Saturday, August 09, 2014)