View Single Post
Old Friday, February 26, 2010

amna younas is on a distinguished road
Smile

1. Mr Inlaw comes from the NDP, as ( do - are - come - well ) his supporters. ANS;WELL
2. He would starve to death rather than ( have asked - ask - to ask - to have asked ) a loan. ANS;ASK
3. She was so shy ( that to refuse - as to refuse - as refusing - for refusing ) all invitations. ANS;AS TO REFUSE 4. We were informed that you were not at ( office - the office ). ANS;THE OFFICE
5. ( None - Every one - No one - One ) can't always be the best. ANS;NO ONE
6. There is no reason ( which - that - why - because ) anyone should behave so cruelly. ANS;THAT
7. Tom said he would collect it when he ( came - should come - would come - comes ) back. ANS;WOULD COME
8. He suddendly revealed a tenacity that many had feared (was missing - missed - to miss - had missed ).
9. We felt it was a movement unable to resist for ( more time - any more - much longer - any length ). ANS;ANY MORE
10. It was easy to guess what they had been doing ( from living - so as to live - for a living - to live ). ANS;FOR A LIVING
11. My parents had tried to make an artist of me, but I refused to be made ( that - him - it - one ). ANS;THAT
12. As we now know how it works, we have the conviction ( as - how - why - that ) it works rather well.ANS;THAT