View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 14, 2010
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 137

irshadsod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imadafridi View Post
I made a mistake in the Indopak CBM,I didn't actually read the question properly so after the introduction I started writing about resolving their issues but just when ten minutes were left I realized my mistake and crossed the question and wrote about people to people contacts,role of media,sports etc....Is that ok?
Don't worry, sometimes it happens. You could better utilize your initial written page by not crossing but giving it a head "Importance / urgent need of measures to bridge the existing trust deficit:

Had you made timely decision to assign that heading to your initial work you would have better capitalized your effort which was little bit irrelevant but could have been attached through better link.

Then after you could hit the core theme of your answer which you wrote after crossing initial work. Assign bold and very clear appealing heading to 2nd work "Key Feasible Measures to resume stalled process of composite dialogue." In this way you could get your total work counted.

Any ways it was not totally irrelevant effort. There will be no grave negative impression.